Changing Lives Together
Your financial support will improve lives through education and support to create pathways to self-sufficiency and lasting socioeconomic change.
Learn about, amplify and advocate for the many ways we help individuals, families and local communities realize financial health and resiliency through education and support.
Become a mentor or professional services partner. Help us deliver the education and support that improves lives by building financial capability and connections to other critical life sustaining resources.
Your support will help achieve economic equity in our community.
Since 2012 EO supported businesses have generated over 12.4 million dollars in revenue which plugs right back into our local economy.
- $2.6M+ is generated in revenue every year by EO business owners.
- 14 homes were purchased with revenue generated through refugee-owned businesses in the past two years.
- 2,000% is the average monthly income increase for refugee women business owners in the EO RCBD project, from an average of $212 to $4,047/month.
- 83% of EO SBA loans were to minorities compared to 55% nationally and 31.4% by conventional banks.
- Over 350 refugee community members in the Twin Falls and Boise area have received an EO small business loan.
- 200+ low-income children are in affordable, licensed, dependable childcare through EO supported childcares in the Refugee Childcare Business Development Project. Parents are able to go to work or school as a result of having access to affordable and accessible childcare.
- 300+ low-income clients have received life-changing services through EO in the past 24 months.
- 52 families have received emergency funds through our new, small dollar loan program, saving them from homelessness and financial devastation.
- 99.26% is EO’s repayment rate from low-income borrowers.
Your Support Makes More Possible.