You Can Instill Hope
Your generous support helps Jannus EO remove barriers to improve the financial health and resiliency of underserved groups such as women, immigrants, refugees, Latinos, Native Americans and veterans – all contributing to greater self sufficiency, stronger families and a more vibrant community and local economy.
- $2.4M+ is generated in revenue every year by EO business owners.
- 11 homes were purchased with revenue generated through refugee-owned businesses in the past two years.
- 2,000% is the average monthly income increase for refugee women business owners in the EO RCBD project, from an average of $212 to $4,047/month.
- 83% of EO SBA loans were to minorities compared to 55% nationally and 31.4% by conventional banks.
- 200+ low-income children are in affordable, licensed, dependable childcare through EO supported childcares. Parents are able to go to work or school as a result of having access to affordable and accessible childcare.
- 300+ low-income clients have received life-changing services through EO in the past 24 months.
Your Support Makes More Possible.
Click the DONATE button to be taken to our secure donation site.